As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Oxfords Cashmere #ad
Oxfords Cashmere 100% Lambswool Tartan Scarf by Shepherds Land Medium, Irish National #adOxfords Cashmere #ad
- 100% lambswool. Scarf size: 174 x 28 cm - approx 68 x 11". Made by Shepherds Land. Woven for a soft touch. Traditional scottish, Irish & Celtic Tartans.
2. Mucros Weavers #ad
Handwoven in Ireland, Traditional Fishermans Scarf Brown, Mucros Weavers Mens Wool Scarf #adMucros Weavers #ad
- Men's gift: part of our men’s range of scarves, our Alpaca scarf is exceptionally warm, soft and long lasting. Kerry. 100% alpaca: alpaca is recognised as one of the most luxurious fabrics in the world and is also the warmest.
Made in ireland: by Mucros Weavers in Killarney, Co. Care: dry Clean Only. Perfect dimensions: length 63” x 12” + 4” fringes. The classic design makes it easy to wear.
|Brand||Mucros Weavers #ad|
3. Borges & Scott #ad
Irish Lambswool Scarf, 100% Irish Wool, Midnight, Made in Ireland #adBorges & Scott #ad
- Unlike other “irish” wool scarves which often use imported wool, the wool used here is 100% from a single Irish Galway sheep flock. Warm and stylish: the sustainable 100% wool has been proven over centuries to withstand the worst conditions of the Atlantic coast of Ireland.
Premium soft irish lambs wool: the stylish "kilkenny" scarf from borges & scott is made from some of the world’s finest wool. This scarf will keep you warm and stylish whilst maintaining the natural breathable properties of wool whatever the winter brings.
The soft lambswool is smooth and much less ‘scratchy’ than normal wool. Long and wide: at 205cm 6 feet 9 inches long and 27cm 11 inches wide, this scarf can be comfortably wrapped around the neck once or twice depending on your preference.
Pair with a flat cap: these warm irish scarves look great when paired with a stylish Borges & Scott flat cap, available in a range of matching Irish or Harris tweeds. Taken only from the lamb’s first sheering the wool is then spun and woven into this classic scarf in one of Ireland’s historic mills. Gift boxed: arrives packed in a high quality recyclable gift box, making it the perfect gift for anyone who has Irish heritage or just loves the Emerald Isle.
4. Biddy Murphy #ad
Celtic Tartan Pattern, Soft & Warm, Blackwatch, 100% Irish Lambswool Plaid Scarf #adBiddy Murphy #ad
- Authentic irish scarf: this irish woolen scarf is meticulously crafted using techniques that have been handed down through multiple generations; Imported directly from Ireland.
Biddy murphy experience; we are real irish people who source real Irish goods from genuine artisans who are committed to preserving the traditions that have been passed down through generations; Satisfaction Guaranteed.
An irish plaid scarf is a one-of-a-kind gift that will last a lifetime; Irish lambswool is hard to surpass for warmth and beauty. Measures approximately 12" x 60" with an additional 3" fringe on each end for various styles to complement any outfit. Premium quality 100% pure lambswool; Soft comfortable and warm; Perfect for cool winter weather.
|Brand||Biddy Murphy #ad|
|Part Number||Lambswool 245|
5. Aran Crafts #ad
Aran Crafts Irish Soft Cable Knitted Wool Trellis Pattern Scarf 9.5x60X4840-NAT Natural #adAran Crafts #ad
- No need to sacrifice beauty or comfort when choosing one of our designs. Beautiful & comfortable: customers around the world appreciate the workmanship, technique, and hand detail that is stitched in every piece. Sleek and unique: this beautiful aran unisex scarf is sure to keep you warm and cozy, and is knit from wool using the traditional Trellis stitch.
Irish knitwears from aran crafts are designed and created using traditional Aran stitches to bring you an authentic piece of Irish clothing, perfect for any occasion. Lasting quality: made from the highest quality merino wool, so these pieces will be a staple in your closet for years to come.
Wear the tradition: this stylish piece of clothing is reminiscent of days gone by, believed to bring luck, success, and health to the wearer. Wool is known for its durability, and detail to make sure we deliver a quality product. With great design and comfort, this stylish authentic garment will keep you warm and fashionable all year round.
We put in the time, effort, this stylish garment is the perfect way to wear a piece of Ireland wherever they go. Embrace the culture: different stitch patterns have a history from representing the stone walls of Ireland or symbolizing the nature that is all around us. Aran crafts tells a story of a long-treasured history of traditional Irish craft embedded in each stitch and fiber. The use of traditional irish Stitches throughout our garments ensures we keep our long-treasured history of Irish craft alive.
|Brand||Aran Crafts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aran Crafts #ad|
6. Mucros Weavers #ad
Mucros Weavers Irish Alpaca Scarf Brown Herringbone #adMucros Weavers #ad
- 100% alpaca. Made by mucros weavers in Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland. Length is 77"including fringe and width measures 12. 5". Dry clean Only.
7. Lona Scott #ad
100% Cashmere Scarf Irish National #adLona Scott #ad
- Woven for luxury and warmth, Classic cashmere scarf 2 ply. 100% cashmere. Top seller: uk #1 Cashmere Scarf. Scarf size: 164 x 30 cm approx 65" x 12". Real high grade cashmere - Lona Scott constantly tests all its cashmere to maintain the highest standard.
8. FIA #ad
12" Wide X 60" Long, FIA Soft and Warm Irish Wool Plaid Scarf for Men, Holly Royal Stewart Tartan #adFIA #ad
- Irish gift made in Ireland. Dry cleaning ONLY. 60” long by 12” wide winter scarf with 3" fringes and no wrinkles. Vivid colors plaid scarf to wear with any type of Coat, Blouse, Jacket, Sweater, Shirt and Dress - never out of fashion.
Luxurious 100% pure lambs wool scarf for lasting warmth on frigid cold winter weather and soft touch for your skin.
9. SAOL #ad
SAOL, Cable Knit Shamrock Scarf Green, Men's #adSAOL #ad
- Note: the kelly Green scarf features white contrast shamrock detailing. 100% merino wool: the chunky cable knit patterns date back over a century and provide an extra level of warmth by trapping the body’s naturally produced heat.
Patrick himself, making it a fun and festive St. Patrick Collection. Made by saol: the cable knit shamrock scarf is manufactured by Saol, one of the top producers of Irish contemporary and traditional knitwear in the world, as part of the new St.
Patrick’s Day accessory. Shamrock scarf: features three shamrock detailing on either end of this scarf, the symbol of Ireland and St. Care instructions: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. Available in 4 colors: natural, Navy, charcoal, and Kelly Green.