As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. rePotme #ad
Cymbidium Imperial Orchid Mix Junior Bag #adrePotme #ad
- Fantastic Orchid Mix. Free same day shipping! Premium quality, Hand Made Mix from rePotme. Great water Holding Capacity and Aeration. 100% organic, soil-less Potting Medium.
2. HARRIS #ad
Harris Premium Orchid Potting Mix, Optimal Soil Mix for All Types of Orchids, 4qt, White #adHARRIS #ad
- Heat treated douglas fir - The only orchid mix on the market to use heat treated Douglas Fir bark. Optimal mix - contains heat treated Douglas fir bark, peat moss, pumice and perlite in an optimal ratio. Promotes drainage - drains easily while retaining just enough moisture to keep your orchid happy and healthy.
Allows for aeration - Pumice and perlite in an ideal ratio prevent root compaction and suffocation. For all orchid types - use with Phalaenopsis, Dendrobiums, Cymbidiums, Oncidiums, Cattleyas, and all epiphytic orchids.
3. Black Gold #ad
8 Quart Bag, SunGro Black Gold Indoor Natural and Organic Orchid Potting Soil Fertilizer Mix for House Plants #adBlack Gold #ad
- Ready to use: ready to use and recommended for cymbidiums and other orchids. Specifications: size: 8 quart; color: black; dimensions L x W X H: 17 x 12 x 3 inches; Weight: 3 pounds. Great for: perfect for growing terrestrial and semi-terrestrial orchid flowers.
Indoor use: ideal to use for indoor containers or houseplants. Contains: contains canadian sphagnum peat moss, cinders, pumice, bark, horticultural grade perlite, and dolomite lime; Added lime creates a balanced pH.
4. Sun Bulb Company Inc #ad
Brown, Sun Bulb Company Inc 50180 Better Gro 4-Quart Orchid Bark #adSun Bulb Company Inc #ad
- Premium, cattleyas, dendrobiums, cymbidiums, multi-purpose potting medium for all Phalaenopsis, & all Epiphytic Orchids. Combination of specifically sized and graded western fir bark.
Easy re-Seal Bag. It is also a great base for creating custom mixes. Perfect for potting, re-potting, or spot refilling.
5. Seeds Of Strength #ad
30 Pcs Mix Cymbidium Orchid Seeds for Planting Fragrant Flower Seeds #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- Easy to plant and grow: it likes high humidity and strong light, and the optimum temperature for growth is 10°C to 25°C. Colorful and elegant: the colors are bright and colorful, the flowers are neat and the texture is firm, and it will not wither for a long time.
The night temperature should be around 10°C. It can be planted alone, in columns or in clusters, and can be combined with other trees and shrubs to form a colorful four-season scene.
Ornamental value: it is beautiful in shape and has high ornamental value. 30 pcs mix cymbidium Orchid Seeds. It is a luxurious and elegant orchid. High quality seeds: there are 30 pcs fresh Cymbidium Orchid Seeds with large basket and mix colors, making your gardening beautiful and fun.
6. Sun Bulb #ad
Sun Bulb 50000 Better Gro Special Orchid Mix, 4-Quart #adSun Bulb #ad
- Promotes healthy, strong growth by providing superior drainage, allowing for proper root ventilation. Multi purpose potting mixture for growing Cattleyas, Dendrobiums, Paphiopedilums, Phalaenopsis, Oncidiums and All Epiphytic Orchids.
Contains 4 quarts. A dynamic combination of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and sponge rock specifically formulated by a team of highly trained orchid growers.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb #ad|
7. Duspro #ad
DUSPRO Orchid Potting Mix with Moss Pine Bark Mulch Perlite Stone & Coco Peat Natural Ingredients, Orchid Repotting Kit Drainage Indoor Potting Medium Great for Plant Root Climbing & Expanding #adDuspro #ad
- Such an well-draining growing medium! If you are looking for potting soil your new fragile orchid, all are included in one set. Organic forest moss has great water retention ability that creates a moist enough environment to stimulate plants to take root quickly. Duspro orchid potting mix is ideal for many types of orchids such as Phalaenopsis, Cattleya, perlite stone, we combine 4 components: dried forest moss, coco peat to create an ideal medium for orchids.
With the dimension of 1-2 cm, pine bark mulch fosters excellent drainage of your plants from drowning from overwatering. Last but not least, with a hollow & porous structure, perlite stone helps be loose and airy thus helping the roots to exchange gas and grow better.
In case you just need some for an orchid project, Duspro potting moss mix is exactly what you are looking for. Moreover, all ingredients are fumigated and phytosanitary license before exporting to the USA.
Coconut peat contains many natural substances & nutrients to promote roots growth. We calculated carefully to suit enough nutrients for plants to thrive. Forest moss is completely natural and licensed to exploit in mountainous region of Vietnam. Based on many years of experience in indoor planting care, mostly cheap wood chips, our mixture provides a large amount of premium forest moss. But for any reason you are not fully satisfied, please be free to contact us, our professional customer service team will be happy to provide you a choice of replacement or refund.
8. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Orchid Potting Mix 4qts. by Perfect Plants | Hand Mixed in Small Batches | Great for Phalaenopsis of All Kinds #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Roots can climb — orchid roots love to climb and expand, this textured mix allows them to stretch to their full potential. Aeration — mix does not compact or suffocate orchid roots. Heavy duty, re-sealable bag — perfect for storage or later use.
Drainage — orchids do not require frequent waterings but do require proper drainage, too much water can kill your orchid plant. All purpose mix — made with charcoal, Pine Bark, Sponge Rock, Coconut Chips.
9. Miracle-Gro #ad
8-Quart 2 Pack Currently Ships to Select Northeastern & Midwestern States 2, Miracle-Gro Orchid Potting Mix #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Including phalaenopsis, Cattleya, Epidendrum, and Dendrobium. Net content: 8 qt, Bag. Sold as 2 Pack. For spectacular results, feed with Miracle-Gro Orchid Plant Food. Orchid potting mix Coarse Blend is blended specifically for epiphyte orchids.