As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WOLVERINE #ad
Brown 10.5 Medium US, Wolverine Men's I-90 DuraShocks Wedge Wellington Industrial Boot #adWOLVERINE #ad
- Carbonmax composite or soft toe. Removable duraShocks Dual-Density PU footbed. Wolverine durashocks High-Abrasion TPU Outsole. Full-grain leather upper. Goodyear Welt construction.
|Part Number||W10894-brown 655-10.5 Extra Wide US|
2. Carhartt #ad
10.5 US, Carhartt mens 11" Wellington Waterproof Steel Toe Leather Pull-on Work Boot Cmp1259 Construction Shoe, Brown/Black Leather #adCarhartt #ad
- These shoes are designed to keep your feet warm in most types of cold conditions. Insulation 400 litefire. Fastdry technology lining wicks away sweat for comfort.
Steel toe toes meet ASTM F2413-18 standards. The carhartt heel guard feature is designed to provide ankle stability, side impact protection and heel protection durability. Storm defender Waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry. Steel safety toe.
Direct attached welt construction with dual density PU Carhartt CORE outsole. Identifies protection against impact and compression hazards with a steel safety toe. 400 litefire is an aluminum based waterproof and breathable membrane that reflects body heat equivalent to 400 grams of traditional insulation without the weight or bulk. Tpu heel guard with achilles flex joint.
|Part Number||CMP1259 11" MUD WELL ST-M|
3. Georgia #ad
Georgia Men's Homeland Wellington Work Boot-M Pull, 11 W US, Brown #adGeorgia #ad
- 11 inch height. Steel shank. Georgia waterproof. Oil and slip resistant. Full grain leather and 900 denier cordura.
|Manufacturer||Georgia Boot #ad|
4. Irish Setter #ad
Irish Setter Men's 83907 Wellington Work Boot,Brown,10 D US #adIrish Setter #ad
- UltraDry waterproofing system. Full grain waterproof leather combined with a Vibram sole for superior durability and traction. Electrical hazard - meets ASTM standard. Stableflex technology for extra stability, comfort and fit. Heat-resistant outsole.
5. Thorogood #ad
Thorogood American Heritage 11” Wellington Non-Safety Toe Boots for Men, 10 2E US, Round Toe With Slip-Resistant MAXWear Wedge Outsole, Premium Breathable Leather Work Boots, Tobacco Oil-Tanned #adThorogood #ad
- Goodyear welt construction provides superior wear resistance and moisture seal between upper and midsole making these extremely dependable and long-lasting mens work boots. Fiberglass shank construction gives these mens boots the flex and strength needed to maintain their shape under heavy duress, and 11-inch flexible ankle support keeps you secure up top.
Removable ultimate shock absorption footbed on poron comfort cushion insole - thorogood’s dual-density cushioning uses air-permeable open cells that both resist moisture and absorb shock for the most comfortable out-of-the-box work boot out there.
Maxwear wedge slip-resistant traction outsole flexes better than other work boot outsoles, absorbing impacts and protecting your feet while working on difficult surfaces. They help keep you on your feet even on flat, wet, and oily surfaces and loose gravel.
Meets astm f3445-21 slip-resistance standards. Thorogood “job-fitted” design means american heritage work boots are ideal for a range of outdoor and industrial applications - go-to boots for a carpenter, mechanic, pipefitter, construction worker, plumber, maintenance technician, electrician, farmer, or anyone else who needs comfortable safety toe protection while doing tough dirty jobs. Maxwear wedge also meets astm f2413-18 or astm f2892-18 eLECTRICAL HAZARD safety standards.
6. Timberland PRO #ad
Timberland PRO Men's 53522 Powerwelt Wellington Boot,Rancher Brown,12 M #adTimberland PRO #ad
- Color-blocked work boot with mid-high shaft featuring pull-on construction and aggressive tread design.
|Brand||Timberland PRO #ad|
|Manufacturer||Timberland PRO #ad|
7. KEEN Utility #ad
Cascade Brown/Black, 12 Medium US, KEEN Utility Men's CSA Philadelphia Wellington High Composite Toe Waterproof Puncture Resistant Pull On Work Boot #adKEEN Utility #ad
- Composite toe: asymmetrical, a composite material, offer an unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel; The Philadelphia Wellington work boot meets or exceeds CSA Z195 Grade 1, ASTM F2412, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes, F2413 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
Underfoot protection: electrical hazard EH footwear provides a secondary source of protection from accidental contact with live electrical circuits; A flexible woven-textile puncture and isooctane chemical resistant midsole plate protect the underfoot.
Traction: oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking, rubber outsoles are used for improved traction that meet or exceed ASTM F1677 MARK II and ASTM F2913 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards; Lug sole patterns provide grip even on slick surfaces. Waterproof: keen.
Dry is a waterproof, breathable membrane liner that lets vapor out without letting water in keeping your feet dry and comfortable; The Philadelphia Wellington work boot does have a mesh liner that integrates with the waterproof membrane. Additional features: 100% non-metallic construction for easily passing through metal detectors; Barnyard resistant leather helps resist the damaging effects of oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride, and ammonium hydroxide; 90° heel 5/8" provides stability.