As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Reebok #ad
11 M US, White/Black/Pewter, Reebok Women's Legacy Lifter Cross Trainer #adReebok #ad
- Tpu heel piece in the midsole for stability and control. Grip rubber provides traction and durability. Materials: perforated synthetic leather upper with mesh for breathability.
Anatomical shape with double upper straps for a customized, locked-in feel. Exoframe technology in the heel for added support.
|Part Number||BD4730-WHI-11 M US|
2. Reebok #ad
Reebok Women's Legacy Lifter Training Shoes 8.5 M US, CFG-White/Rugged Rose/Silver #adReebok #ad
- Exoframe technology in the heel for added support. Tpu heel piece in the midsole for stability and control. Perforated synthetic leather upper with mesh for breathability.
Weightlifting, powerlifting Anatomical shape with double upper straps for a customized, locked-in feel. Grip rubber provides traction and durability.
3. Reebok #ad
Reebok Legacy Lifter II Women's Training Shoes, SS21-8.5, Black #adReebok #ad
- Flexcage- Lightweight material offering ideal support. Anatomical Shape- Improved, comfortable fit. Dual strap fastening- Fitted across key areas to offer a secure and comfortable fastening.
Low-cut design- maximum ankle mobility for a full range of natural motion. Open mesh panels- Allows for much needed ventilation.
4. Reebok #ad
Reebok Men's Legacy Lifter Sneaker, Black/White/Silver, 15 M US #adReebok #ad
- Forefoot flex grooves. Full-length, low-profile EVA midsole. Supportive upper. Lateral support and stability straps. High-abrasion rubber outsole.
|Part Number||CN1002-BLA-15 M US|
5. Inov-8 #ad
Inov-8 Fastlift 360 W Khaki #adInov-8 #ad
- Lighter and less rigid, our heel height is also lower than other leading brands to make for a great first time lifting shoe. Personailised fit - classic strap over the mid foot keeps the laces secured and your foot supported at all times so you can lock it down and take control.
Superior grip - sticky rubber outsoles deliver maximum traction during heavy and powerful lifts.
The toe splay helps provide a solid foundation so you can feel stronger and more secure in your stance. Lightweight and flexible - some flex in the forefoot allows an easier transition between lifting and other movements. Wide toe box - roomier than the rest of the shoe, allowing plenty of wiggle room to spread the toes out naturally during heavy lifts.